Sunday, January 23, 2011

Lying???

Talked to Aaron Friday afternoon. He called to let me know he wouldn't have a pass this weekend because they are starting to stick with the every other weekend rule. That's fine with me. It means that I can make plans instead of waiting to see what Aaron's plans are before I can  make plans. OK typing that out just made me realize that I shouldn't be waiting on Aaron to make my plans. Will remember that!! Now I'm trying to figure out, because I have not been able to let it go even though I am trying very hard, how Aaron has been tagged on facebook in Noblesville, Indiana at a restaurant with a couple of other guys. The restaurant is about four hours north of us. So did he actually get a pass but wanted to do something else so he lied to me? I let it ruin my mood. It has me worried. Did he get kicked out? So many things are running through my head. It might not bother me so much if I didn't think he lied to me. I've decided that I won't bring it up the next time I talk to him but instead let him know that just because he has a pass doesn't mean he always has to spend it with us. Hopefully, if he did lie, it was to spare our feelings? I hate grasping at straws trying to figure things out when the story is not known. Hell it may even be he wasn't there. It's possible to tag any friend on facebook. Did they make it back OK? Did they have someplace to come back to? Damn it!!! I've got to stop this. I think I will run a hot shower and try really hard to get my  mind to let it go. I can't do anything about it. It's not mine to deal with.

4 comments:

  1. can you tell when the photo was taken ? I'm assuming you can tell it's not from awhile ago. Is he in a 1/2 house, or a sober living house ? As I've learned in these situations, the truth usually reveals itself before very long, but yes, it can get to you, I know so well. Hope it's all for the right reasons that he's not coming home. Hope you have good week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it wasn't a picture, he was tagged in the places service. Basically someone posted that they were at a restaurant and so an so is with me. The guy that posted it was definitely at that location because the location service pin points the location on a map. There is no way to fool the location, but you can say anybody on your friends list is with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stinking Thinking. You're obsessing. I know, I've been there. Believing lies always made me crazy. But addicts (even those in early recovery) still lie. My solution was to stop asking questions. "I'll ask you no questions, you tell me no lies". That hot shower sounds like a good idea. When you start obsessing you have to physically move on to another activity. Stay away from A's Facebook.

    God Bless

    ReplyDelete
  4. yaya, the hot shower actually worked. The rest of my day went pretty well. I meant to put in the blog that I didn't go snooping on A's facebook. I'm proud of myself for that lol. But since we are friends on facebook it actually showed up on my news feed that he was tagged at this location.

    ReplyDelete