Monday, June 27, 2011

Officially owned by the state

Court today. Aaron's probation has now been revoked, "officially". Probation violation was the cause. The judge asked Aaron to tell her what caused his violation to which he replied out loud, " positive drug screen". He then dropped his head in what looked like shame. That's good or him I do believe. Not that it really helps though. As Aaron was being led out of the courtroom I motioned at him to call me. I wanted to know the details of what actually was going to happen now. I was truly hoping they weren't going to shock probate him. I heard from him with in an hour. Now for the details. Aaron is eligible for parole on July 17th. WTF!!!???!!!! Do I see my peace ending soon? Yes!! I wonder if the parole board will take a recommendation from an MOA?

1 comment:

  1. I don't know I have written so many letters. It can't hurt. I think the rules are stricter where you are. My son continues to get away with everything, with a stern warning from the Judge and another 5 weeks to "get things going."

    I wonder if the court system is as lost as we are....thinking what could the do that would help them.

    My prayers are with you.

    ReplyDelete