I heard from Aaron this morning, he saw the parole board. He has been deferred for 1 year. Our phone call was cut short so I didn't get all of the info but Aaron mentioned they want him in SAP (substance abuse program). I'll find out more during our visit on Sunday.
I didn't realize, until the call, how much I was looking forward to having him out. Apparently out is not where he is meant to be right now.
I'm sorry. Another whole year? Am I understanding that correctly? I hope you have a good visit Sunday. Thinking of you.
ReplyDeleteHow long has he been in Prison? What kind of program will they put him in???? I am sorry, I know you were looking forward to him coming home. Please keep us posted.
ReplyDeleteYes, another year before he will see the parole board again. If he is granted parole next year he won't be released until December so at the very least he has 14 more months to serve.
ReplyDeleteTori, he is still in the county jail. He has been in "this time" since April 14th. I'm not sure about the program yet, hopefully he can fill me in more on Sunday. I'll definitely keep you posted!!