Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Coming home soon?

It's a very good possibility that Aaron will be home in February. He was supposed to have an interview with the HIP (home incarceration program) coordinator yesterday. I'm assuming this did happen. He will fill out home placement forms listing our house as where he will stay. They will contact me in the next few weeks to do a home visit and then decide if he is eligible for the program. I am actually starting to look forward to Aaron coming home. Let's hope he can keep it together when he does!!!

More on Maizy

She's wonderful!! She's very sweet and loving, not at all hyper like we expected. She has overcome an issue with chasing my cats. She sounded like she was going to kill them when she would chase them. Finally one of them stood up to her and whopped her ass and she found a new respect for felines lol. I have decided she will need more training as far as walking out on a leash. She tends to pull way to much. She may only be 30 pounds but she is solid muscle. She wants to chase the squirrels and is very hard to control when other dogs are in the area, but otherwise everything with her is great!! I've added video of her "working out" in the gym!!!

3 comments:

  1. Is this the dog that Aaron had with him? I hope it works out and your son is home soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you got her. I bet your son is too!

    ReplyDelete