Thursday, July 17, 2014

Confidence fades away

Shortly after my last post and comment about being confident Aaron wasn't using, I discovered some things that changed my level of confidence greatly. Aaron traveled to Colorado recently for work. He went to a doctor in Colorado. Aaron traveled to Indiana for work. He went to a doctor in Indiana. Aaron traveled again to Indiana for work. He went to a doctor just across the state line in Illinois. Aaron has recently traveled to Pennsylvania for work. I'm expecting to see another bill from a doctor. Aaron is not paying his bills. He has taken out two small loans. He isn't paying those either! If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck, well, it's not a bear! I told him what I know and what I think. He won't admit to anything of course. The locks have been changed. We are once again on the roller coaster. I should say he is on the roller coaster. I'm working hard to stay off of it this time. I am however still digging out from under the ton of bricks that fell on me!

2 comments:

  1. I am so sorry. I have been where you are a million and one times. It never gets easier. Well, wait...it sort of gets easier. How weird is that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is just terrible. I knew in my heart that my son started using again - I just couldn't understand what because he gets that vivitrol shot so I thought maybe I was crazy. Until finally I confirmed he was using and it was Meth and I guess this new pill Molly. He doesn't think "meth" is bad because he always hated it and was never addicted to it. They have their own reasoning don't they. Hugs...It seems there are a few of us back on this roller coaster.

    ReplyDelete