Chronicals of life after learning my 20 year old son is a drug addict.
Oh Laura, he's beautiful! Congratulations! Keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers...Summer
Great news. I'm sure he good word of what a great Grandma was waiting for him so he made a decision that waiting was not an option.
OMG ! Congrats ! He's so tiny but SO BEAUTIFUL ! I'll keep him in my prayers. Hang in there....
Oh Laura I just saw this! Bless his little heart. Im so glad hes here and growing! <3
Oh Laura, he's beautiful! Congratulations! Keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers...
ReplyDeleteSummer
Great news. I'm sure he good word of what a great Grandma was waiting for him so he made a decision that waiting was not an option.
ReplyDeleteOMG ! Congrats ! He's so tiny but SO BEAUTIFUL ! I'll keep him in my prayers. Hang in there....
ReplyDeleteOh Laura I just saw this! Bless his little heart. Im so glad hes here and growing! <3
ReplyDelete