Friday, July 31, 2015

Full circle

Aaron was arrested last night. Burglary 2nd degree and possession of a firearm by a convicted felon. The hardest day in my life so far is the day I called 911 to report a break in at my house with proof that Aaron did it. The grieving process has started all over again. Because life hasn't been hard enough lately.

4 comments:

  1. Oh --I am so terribly sorry. Those words aren't adequate-- but I don't have any ones that are better. I don't know why you're going through such pain,...and your son is going through his pain/journey,....as well as your daughter & all of that. It's incredible & I am praying for you. How is your grandson doing ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is doing great! I will have to post some recent pictures soon.

      Delete
  2. That's wonderful to hear about the baby ! : ) I had twin granddaughters on June 16th.....so wonderful. I'm glad for you to have that joy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That just sucks - there really isn't much to say. I turned my son in for fraud and they have yet to do anything and really don't care. When I followed up they told me it was such a small amount around $1500.00 it wasn't worth their time. I didn't want to do it - I knew I had to but obviously it made no difference. I would love to see more pictures of your Grandson. I am glad to hear he is doing so well!

    ReplyDelete