Thursday, September 23, 2010

Should I be irritated?

I didn't make it to the gym yesterday so I made sure my butt got out of bed this morning early enough to go. I had a great time!!
When I got to work this morning I started reading our local online newspaper.  A local attorney has been indicted on drug charges. This doesn't irritate me. I knew he had been charged and arrested. What got me is the comments that people have left on this story. I'll post the link and would like to hear your opinions.
http://www.courierpress.com/news/2010/sep/22/attorney-indicted/

1 comment:

  1. People are clueless. Unless you are caught in the cycle of addiction, you've NO IDEA.

    I live in Vermont. You can't imagine the stupid remarks I've heard about "How can this happen here?"

    Wake up Everyone. There is a drug epidemic in this country. "The War on Drugs" has been lost. There are little pockets of resistance fighters out there, but the war has been lost.

    Makes me furious, obviously!

    ReplyDelete