Sunday, January 16, 2011

Just one more for Jess.

On January 15, around 8pm, Jess became a true angel and joined her mother in heaven.




5 comments:

  1. I am so sorry for your loss. Thank you for posting the beautiful wedding and I am so happy that Jess was able to get married and fulfill her dream. Rest in peace, Jess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. she died a married woman to the man she loved. I think that is what she wanted. Prayers to the family and little boy, :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. My condolences to everyone that knew and loved Jess.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am truly sorry for your loss. It is always terrible when it happens to a young person, especially a young mother.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so sorry...this is very sad. I too appreciated the moving photos of her getting married. It's just something that's so hard to understand, and I am sorry for those that loved her.

    ReplyDelete