He found a job!!
I got to spend a little time with Aaron yesterday. He seems very depressed to me. I mentioned it and he said he wasn't, just had his belly full and was tired. I also (shame on me) let Aaron use my car. I started not to and then figured if he was wanting drugs I'm sure he would get them with or without my car (yes I understand the recourse of using my car). Of course later I checked to make sure our pool sticks were still in the trunk. I hate that. I have noticed something with Aaron's cell phone use, since he has gotten out of jail this time he isn't burning that thing up using it so much. I'm hoping that it's a good sign in the "friendship" department.
Side note... no I do not have access to see who Aaron is calling, his phone is just that, his. I'm referring to actually seeing him use it.
I think a job is one of the most important steps to recovery. It keeps them busy and focused on something outside the world of drugs. Great start for him!
ReplyDelete