Wednesday, July 27, 2011

I have an appointment

at 8:30am on Sunday to see Aaron. If that isn't just crazy?!? Making an appointment to visit my child. He has been moved to the community service center at the jail. Here we go again with less restrictive custody. I wouldn't take bets on how long this will last before he gets caught huffing again, but in the meantime I have the overwhelming urge to hug my son. I hope it's allowed!!


Came across this today. Thought I would share.




P.S. I never did get my pedicure but somebody else didn't get a radio either lol.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you get to hug him too. There are so many times I just want to hug my son so tight and never let him go.

    Great song by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a friend who's 26 yr. old son is a huffer and he was just arrested. I know from talking with her that this is really a very bad addiction. She was so happy her son was in jail that her and some of her friends went on a week vacation!

    Hug your son!

    Thanks for the video

    ReplyDelete