Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Trouble again

According to the letter I received from Aaron today, if he gets into trouble one more time he will do 90 days in the hole.
Apparently Aaron had the TV remote and was watching something on TV when a cellmate wanted the remote to change the channel. I don't know the rest of the details but basically Aaron took his frustration out on the dudes face. So Aaron's fix for this issue is for me to put money on the books so he can buy a radio and he can just listen to it and stay out of trouble. I don't know why I find his solution so hilarious. Maybe because it is so typical Aaron. He let me know how much the radio cost too. Wasn't that just special of him. It would only cost me $40 or a $20 radio, that in reality is probably worth $5. I personally don't see it happening anytime soon, I would rather spend the $40 on a nice pedicure. You make your bed you lie in it!

3 comments:

  1. Isn't it something how the solution (according to our addict "child") so often seems to be something that costs us money ? Sorry that this happened though. I can see how you feel about it and why you'd prefer the pedicure. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pedicure sounds like a fine idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That would be something my son would say. It is always about me spending money to "keep" him happy and out of trouble.

    The thing is my son rarely makes sense but I guess to him it does. (sigh) get the pedicure!

    ReplyDelete