Saturday, March 14, 2015

Life keeps dealing shit

It just won't stop! I haven't written anything since November. Not that I haven't had anything to say but because I haven't felt the need to get things out of my head. Aaron is still being Aaron. I still believe he is using but have let it go for the most part. There are more pressing issues at hand now.

Last post my daughter had announced she got married. It didn't take long for the announcement to come that I will be a nana. I must say that I am super excited about this. She had some issues at the beginning of the pregnancy. Some minor spotting led to the discovery of a fibroid. It grew to 11cm but has now stopped growing. The risk of complications from it are low at this point. It's a BOY!!!! The focus remains on my daughter as she was diagnosed with breast cancer on Thursday. I don't understand how this can be happening. How does a 28 year old woman who is 19 weeks pregnant get a diagnoses of breast cancer? I'm at a complete loss. This kick in the chest has been harder than learning my son is an addict. Things are moving extremely fast. She had an ultrasound on her breast Tuesday. A biopsy Wednesday, a diagnoses on Thursday to an appointment with an oncologist on Friday. It has been a whirlwind. There are still test that haven't come back yet. We will find out more in the coming week. We ask for prayers for my daughter Tasha and my grandson Wyatt.

Baby Wyatt

4 comments:

  1. Oh gosh, I will be praying. Please do keep us posted. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be praying too. Please keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too ! That is so shocking -- take 1 day at a time. God bless you all. Let us know

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prayers for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete