Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Another day

Just like always, another day to muddle through. It's Wednesday so it is  my slow day at work. I don't know why I even work on Wednesdays. It's really rather pointless, since I don't do any work, but anyway I am here.

I'm going to start preparing for our weekend away. I need to get the car cleaned out and washed, it's looking rather dirty. I could probably pay Shane to do it, he's always up for some money. I'd like to go get my haircut, I don't know why I always seem to want to do this on Wednesday when I know Amanda won't be in the shop. I don't want anybody else to cut my hair.

As usual Aaron is on my mind. He goes to court again today at 3pm for 2 counts of theft by deception. I really hope when he gets out that he is able to stay on the right track. He is the only one that can make the decision to do it. Hopefully he will be in long enough to get in the 12 step program and actually hear what they are saying. I have told him many times that with 12 step and counseling he can learn how to deal with this, but only if he is receptive of it. So far he has not been. He always comes back with "I don't think I need help. I can do this myself". It's obvious to everyone but Aaron that he can't.

I worry about what he is learning in jail too. He has found that coffee will get him anything, even cigarettes. Of course cigarettes are contraband in jail but they still manage to get them. If they can get cigarettes what else are they able to get, drugs? Probably.

I am so ready for this weekend. I want to just relax and not worry about anything. Of course that is not totally what is going to happen but I will give it my best shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment