For theft by deception, and burglary 2nd degree, this was from the theft at Maura's. I keep expecting a surprise, charges I'm not aware of. He was once again appointed a public defender. Next court date for this matter is Sept 2nd. This will be the prelim hearing. He also goes back tomorrow for prelim on 2 counts of thefts by deception. I hope I can keep all of the dates and times straight. I have a headache now. Sleep keeps eluding me. Damn full moon coming up.
On another note, we are going to Nashville this weekend, me Garry and the kids. I really shouldn't feel guilty about doing this but I do. I didn't tell Aaron we were going. He seems depressed enough. It will do us all good though, focus has been on Aaron for so long now, we need to focus on us too. While he is in jail is when we can feel some kind of normalcy in all this mess. I don't have to worry about him. I know where he is, he's not shooting up. Gives me peace of mind. He put himself there so I WILL NOT FEEL GUILTY!
No comments:
Post a Comment